Is Your Home Just Too
Some of the most common air conditioning problems
are easily remedied by a homeowner:
• If your air conditioner is running, but your home just doesn’t seem to get cool enough, check to see if there is ice forming on the outside air conditioning unit. This is usually caused by a dirty air filter or the outside unit or outside vents becomes clogged with yard debris. If there's ice present, turn off your A/C and allow it to thaw check air filter and outside unit and vents for debris.
• Check to see if the thermostat switch is set to the proper position for cooling.
Make sure the set-point is below the room temperature. Check the “cool” setting, you might be have the fan running but no cold air. If your thermostat is set too high, it’s not going to provide enough cool air to keep you
• Check the furnace settings and make sure the furnace power switch is in the on position. The reason being is that the air conditioner needs the furnace to circulate the air.
• Check the furnace filter. It should be changed every three months. If it’s dirty, change it now.
• Finally, check that the air-conditioning disconnect or breaker has been turned on.
• If you know how to check the circuits, see if any are blown.
• If your air conditioner still does not provide the cool air you need, it might be time to call Convection Heating & Air LLC. for professional AC repair.
Your Residential & Commercial Cooling Specialists
Let’s face it, Louisville's weather is constantly changing. There's a reason we say “If you don't like the the weather in Louisville, just give a little time, it'll change.” In a 24-hour period. the temperature can go from 20 degrees to 60 degrees Fahrenheit. This erratic change in temperatures can reign fire and brimstone on your HVAC system.
Central Air Conditioner (Install/Replacement)
Convection Heating & Air LLC proudly provides central air conditioner installation and replacements in Louisville and surrounding areas. We offer top makes and models from industry-leading brands based on your budget and your home's needs to deliver the best results.
Central Air Conditioner Maintenance
Proper central air conditioner maintenance will help prolong the life of your AC and will save you money in the long run.
AC maintenance includes (but not limited to):
• Check filters (and clean if needed)
• Clean out condensate drain and pan
• Thoroughly wash condenser coil
• Check thermostat for proper operation
• Check Freon levels
• Oil all motors that can be oiled
• Check outlet air temperature at condenser
• Check compressor and condenser fan amperage
• Check indoor air temperature drop
• And more!
Call today to schedule your furnace maintenance appointment today!
Our diagnostic test includes:
We'll check thermostat setting to ensure your HVAC system keeps you comfortable and saves you money while you're away from home.
An inefficient heating system can lead to significantly higher energy bill during during the winter months. By signing up for our annual preventative services contract, you’ll be saving on energy, avoiding repairs and you'll be extending the life of your furnace. Call today for our preventative service maintenance plan today.
Biannual HVAC inspections are meant boost your system’s efficiency by identify potential trouble areas and resolving the issue. Call today for your ease of mind.
Call or contact us today for any HVAC concerns.
Includes Safety Inspection on Your Cooling System
Service normally priced at $75.00.
Convection Heating & Air : Always Regularly Change Out Your Furnace Filters!
Set yourself a reminder on your smart phone or stick a note on the refrigerator to change out your furnace filters every 30 days.